Saturday 12 March 2011

Disaster Recovery

I've had several emails over the last day or so wondering where all my model railway photographs have gone at www.nevardmedia5.fotopic.net . It would appear that Fotopic.net has again dropped into the pond without a life jacket.

When this last happened a year or two ago, I decided to set up a duplicate site on Flickr 'just in case'. It would appear that my 'disaster recovery' was a worthwhile plan, and I have just spent the last 90 mins of so updating my portal at www.nevard.com to reflect the new links. Service back to normal, though I do admit to preferring the old Fotopic interface and look - still, life goes on and we cannot spend all our spare time worrying about the web, there's real life to be getting on with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts will be approved before they go live, posts from spammers will be deleted and marked as spam.